You may register to vote if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a United States citizen
- You are a resident of California
- You are at least 18 years of age (or will be by the date of the next election)
- You are not in prison or on parole for conviction of a felony
- You have not been judged by a court to be mentally incompetent to register and vote
You may PRE-REGISTER to vote if you:
- Will be 16 or 17 years old at the time of the next election (November 6th), and
- Meet all of the other requirements to vote (listed above).
You will automatically be registered to vote on your 18th birthday.
Please check with the Napa County Elections Office with any questions.